DIN Standard Zinc-Plated Sprocket (C2042X12T)
|FOB Price:||US $2.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $2.1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: C2042X12T
- Application: Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry
- Material: Alloy Steel/Stainless Steel
- Sample: for Free
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Standard Or Nonstandard: Nonstandard
- Hardness: Hardened Tooth Surface
- Type: Sprocket
- Trademark: made-to-order
- Specification: ANSI OR DIN
- HS Code: 848390000
1. Produce strictly in accordance with ANSI or DIN standard dimension
2. Material: C45 steel / Stainless Steel 304 & 316
3. Standard: ANSI, DIN, JINS, ISO, Martin or customer drawing
4. Pilot bore, finished bore, taper bore and special bore.
5. Bright surface and high precision
6. Advanced heat treatment and surface treatment craft
7. Best quality and competitive price.
8. Welcome OEM / ODM
9. Application: Sprocket is mainly used in wood conveyor, conveying machinery, agricultural machinery, etc.
10. Processing equipment: Hobbing machine, Slotting machine, CNC lathes and other equipment.
11. Sprocket models: Contains special sprocket according to customer's drawings, standard sprocket (American standard and metric).
|Product name||DIN Standard Zinc-Plated Sprocket (C2042X12T)|
|Materials Available||1. Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316, etc|
|2. Alloy Steel: C45, 45Mn, 42CrMo, 20CrMo, etc|
|3. OEM according to your request|
|Surface Treatment||Heat treatment, Quenching treatment, High frequency normalizing treatment, Polishing, Electrophoresis paint processing, Anodic oxidation treatment, etc|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant, Abrasive resistance, Oxidative resistance, Corrosion resistance, etc|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer Drawings|
|Size||Customer Drawings & ISO standard|
|Application||Industrial transmission equipment|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||Quality first, Service first, Competitive price, Fast delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
A sprocket is a profiled wheel with teeth that matches with a chain, track or other perforated or indented material. It is distinguished from a gear in that sprockets are never meshed together directly, and differs from a pulley in that sprockets have teeth and pulleys are smooth.
Sprockets are used in bicycles, motorcycles, cars, tanks, and other machinery either to transmit rotary motion between two shafts where gears are unsuitable or to impart linear motion to a track, tape, etc.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.