Corn Harvest Agricultural Sprocket
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 9T
- Application: Industry
- Manufacturing Method: Hobbing
- Material: Alloy Steel/Stainless Steel
- Sample: for Free
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Standard Or Nonstandard: Standard
- Hardness: Hardened Tooth Surface
- Toothed Portion Shape: Special Tooth
- Type: Sprocket
- Trademark: made-to-order
- Specification: ANSI OR DIN
- HS Code: 848390000
1. Produce strictly in accordance with ANSI or DIN standard dimension
2. Material: CAC502, CAC702, C3604, C37700(HPB59), etc
3. Standard: ANSI, DIN, JINS, ISO, Martin or customer drawing
4. Bright surface and high precision
5. Advanced heat treatment and surface treatment craft
6. Best quality and competitive price.
7. Welcome OEM / ODM
8. Processing equipment: Hobbing machine, Slotting machine, CNC lathes and other equipment.
9. Sprocket Models: Contains special sprocket according to customer's drawings, standard sprocket (American standard and metric).
|Product name||DIN 8187 ISO/R606 Industry Sprocket|
|Materials Available||1. Brass: CAC502, CAC702, C3604, C37700(HPB59), etc|
|2. OEM according to your request|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing, Surface passivation treatment, Antioxidant treatment, etc|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant, Abrasive resistance, Oxidative resistance, Corrosion resistance, etc|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer Drawings|
|Size||Customer Drawings & ISO standard|
|Application||Industrial transmission equipment|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||Quality first, Service first, Competitive price, Fast delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
A sprocket is a profiled wheel with teeth that matches with a chain, track or other perforated or indented material. It is distinguished from a gear in that sprockets are never meshed together directly, and differs from a pulley in that sprockets have teeth and pulleys are smooth.
Sprockets are used in bicycles, motorcycles, cars, tanks, and other machinery either to transmit rotary motion between two shafts where gears are unsuitable or to impart linear motion to a track, tape etc.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.